Ready for a rewarding career?
As the leader in the arts & crafts industry, we are always searching for the top talent to lead and motivate our store teams to success.
This position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby store manager or even advancing into a multi-unit manager, because we only promote from within. Can you picture this as your career path?
As a successful Co-Manager, you must be willing to achieve the following:
- Gain working and managerial knowledge of day to day store operations
- Take part in management of store personnel, including hiring, and supervision of all aspects of store operations
- Achieve all financial goals
- Must have previous retail management experience
- Must demonstrate leadership and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be open to relocation for promotion
All co-manager are hired through the corporate offices and the applications are only taken online.
This position needs motivated leaders who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work alongside their people. You must have the desire to be a store manager and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Enter a location below to find the current stores with management positions now available. You may choose your geographic preferences during the application process. Please apply one time only.