Ready for a rewarding career?
As the leader in the arts & crafts industry, we are always searching for the top talent to lead and motivate our store teams to success.
This position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby store manager or even advancing into a multi-unit manager, because we only promote from within. Can you picture this as your career path?
As a successful Co-Manager, you must be willing to achieve the following:
- Gain working and managerial knowledge of day to day store operations
- Take part in management of store personnel, including hiring, and supervision of all aspects of store operations
- Achieve all financial goals
- Must have previous retail management experience
- Must demonstrate leadership and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be open to relocation for promotion
All co-manager are hired through the corporate offices and the applications are only taken online.
- Competitive Wages
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Discount
- Store Closed on Sunday
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical and Dental Plan
- Group Life and LTD Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
This position needs motivated leaders who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work alongside their people. You must have the desire to be a store manager and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Select a state from the drop-down below to find the current stores with management positions now available. You may choose your geographic preferences during the application process. Please apply one time only.